Thursday, November 29, 2007

Winter coats


The sun was shining but it was plenty cold as I waited for my walk today. I would have been shaking in my boots if I had any. I need little white Chewbacca feet instead of these little white socks. Or maybe I need a new winter coat.

I noticed that just as most of the trees have gotten rid of their coats (except those smart pine trees) the rest of the world is taking on new coats. The squirrels have thicker fluffy coats and they look even more fun to chase. Even my Person is thicker and fluffier. She says it is her new coat but I think it is Ice Cream. Her head seems thicker and fluffier too but I do not think it is Ice Cream - I think it is a Hat.

The river has a new coat as well - it is shiny and smooth with white scrawls across its blue gray surface. Some of the leaves the trees got rid of have stuck themselves to the river's new coat and I think they will be there until spring comes and we put our coats away (or shed them on the couch). But that is a long time from now.

No comments: