Thursday, November 8, 2007

Natural order



There isn't much I can do to control how things go. I'm just a little red dog and I have to take what comes my way. Sometimes the sun shines and sometimes it doesn't and I must make the best of it. Today I was ignored hour upon hour and there wasn't much I could do except prod with my nose, whine a little and then, as they say, suck it up. At last I got my reward and the day re-ordered itself in my favor. I decided to do everyone a favor and re-order something myself.

I picked leaves as that something. For some reason, People without enough do have been putting the beautiful falling leaves - which have been outdoing themselves in their attempt to match me - into unnatural piles. I have discovered that if I run at the piles lickety-split I can, in a very short time, re-order all those leaves until you would never know they had been piled up! I am sure that once People see how I have returned their yards to their natural states, they are thrilled to share my point of view.

So remember, when you can't make big changes you can probably make small ones and make others happy at the same time.

No comments: