Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A matter of perspective


My Person was talking about this subject with another Person. Apparently if you change your perspective you may get a different take on something that you don't understand or might want to change. So, today I tried out some new perspectives.

I sat on her lap for a while as she worked on her computer. Not only did that NOT improve my point of view, it made me pity her for not being a dog who does not own computer. Then I tried napping under the blankets for a change and that only made me hot. We went for a walk and I tried eating a small stone, just because I hadn't before. I won't again. I walked by a mail carrier without barking for a change but it doesn't seem natural. But this change of perspective suits me just fine - I understand squirrels so much better now. Maybe I'll even catch one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finn! What happened when you swallowed the stone??? Didn't your mother warn you about that?
Sheesh, glad you're ok. THAT could have given you
a VERY different perspective on things.
Cheers,
veecee