Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Green eyed monster



Guess which one is me?

You probably can really pick out the real little red dog. The other is a sloth, at the Como Park Conservatory Rainforest. I hear it is a nice place to visit but of course I wouldn't know from personal experience. I wasn't invited along.

This brings up a sore subject, which I will lead up to.

My Best Friend was here for a few days. Now I know I am lucky to have my Person and Aunties and even my stupid Siamese cat-brothers. But I really like my Best Friend. And now my Best Friend is gone and I am a little down. I had fun playing Wrestle and Chase and Try To Grab My Squeaky Toy From Me and now there is just my Person to play with and she is a lot less fun than my Best Friend.

Now the hard part. Remember the last time I didn't write for a few days? When I was in Lock Up? That is when my Person was visiting my Best Friend and the irritating little plastic dog went along instead of me! Imagine how much fun that dog had with MY Friend. I know jealousy is a dismal character flaw but I am one jealous little red dog and sad all at the same time. So I am just going to lie here and sulk until my Person feels my pain and takes me for a restorative walk. Then I am going to sulk some more.

No comments: