Thursday, November 1, 2007

There and back again


I am home! My dark week of the soul is over. (Though I have to admit everyone was very nice to me in Lock Up.) But the indignity: my Person went on vacation somewhere fun and took another dog!

She so rarely does anything that keeps me from yawning and finally she has an interesting plan and what happens? She locks me in Prison and and goes off with someone else. And he is made of plastic! He's not even a real dog like me.



They saw spiders as big as my head and fish that had been bitten in half by bigger, meaner fish. They walked in wildlife refuges and saw birds and turtles and frogs. They saw waves as tall as my Person and had ice cream every day. And I love ice cream! She even took him to an art museum and she's never done that with me.

Well, I am chagrined but I am glad my Person is home anyway. If I find where she put that little plastic dog this little Red Dog is going to show him who is boss. Next time I'm the one going on that airplane in the pocket of her backpack!

No comments: