Saturday, January 26, 2008

Shopping anyone?


Not every day is action packed. Today included. Though I got a hardy walk in and got a little sniffing in with a wheaten who loves me and though I got to frisk in the yard and play with Adric I still spend a good deal of the day waiting.

My Person said she was teaching a class. But I have two years of teaching experience with her and if I know anything she was merely supervising bedlam. Her understanding of the student is limited. And this little red student had to do most of the teaching whenever serious information passed between us.

At last it was time for more fun and off we went to one of my most loved spots - the pet food store. Any place with treats that are bigger than I am is a place to treasure. I cleaned the joint up - ate all the spilled cat food off the floor in the cat food section, and then ate all the spilled dog food off the floor in the dog food section, licked all the treats in the treat section and even cleaned up the spilled bird food in the bird food section. They should pay me what they usually pay their vacuumer - in treats, please!

No comments: