Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dental pain


Ouchie! I am suffering sympathy pains for my Best Friend. He has undergone an Ordeal!

It sounds like one of my Friend's teeth broke! Imagine - he must have bitten a tough squirrel or something. He went to a dentist who pulled the broken tooth right out. I tell you what I would have done in his shoes (and I have to point out that I could fit all four of my little white feet times two into most People's shoes). Well, I would have used the rest of my perfectly fine teeth and I'd have bitten that dentist.

In my world, chompers are pretty important things. Mine are gleaming and strong and quite pointy. But I need them that way so I can eat my crunchy meals and quickly down the tasty bits I find while on my walks. Some of these can be quite tough and chewy, and a dog like me needs to be able to get them in the mouth and down the throat before my Person yells "yuck!" and hauls back on my leash.

Anyway, everyone needs a dental plan and here is mine: eat crunchy food, chew on leather (found in places like shoe racks or closets or received as gifts), chomp on acorns, and bare your teeth at passing cats just to show them off.

But never bite the hand that feeds you!

No comments: