Thursday, January 10, 2008

Me and my?



Notice anything unusual? Not just a little red dog strolling about. Something more unusual. Other than the snow being about done being snow and pretty much on the way to being road waste. I will give you a hint: it was made by the sun.

My shadow was out today! My shadow has been nowhere in sight for months it seems, but today it was out. So my Person and I took our both shadows out for a walk. We trotted to the Birchwood and bought a loaf of bread and took its shadow for a bit of a walk as well.

Then all of our shadows disappeared and the cheery quality of the afternoon faded and the sky deepened to match the gray snow. We all flagged a bit, and so we headed home. If we were ground hogs there might have been some deeper meaning for us, but we aren't. And so there wasn't.

No comments: