Sunday, March 16, 2008

Locked up again





Did you miss me? I bet you did! I missed me. I was locked up and spent a dismal week in a cell with my blanket and my Squirrely, while my Person was many miles away. I am heartened she did not deceive me this time and take the Little Plastic dog with her. He got left behind also, without anyone to take care of him. Not that he needs much.

But I do! I need companionship and sunshine and lots of exercise. So here I am, back to normal life, getting all of the necessities. I am in such a good mood I'll give five cat crunchies (Adric won't mind) to the one who guesses what is in picture number two. Look carefully - the mystery lies in the water. About five of them. (You can always get a better look at one of my pictures by clicking on it.) I would have loved to have seen this myself. Suffice it to say there are a lot of strange looking animals out there and I am not talking about little red dogs either.

I spent a lot of last week barking myself silly but if I had been looking at those watery mystery animals I would have been barking for a good reason!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm . . . . let's see . . . . could they
be manatees???
How did I guess, I wonder.
Veecee

Kim Gordon said...

Auntie veecee wins 5 crunchies! If I remember not to eat them...