Thursday, February 7, 2008

Work of art


Every now and then my Person says I am a piece of work. But I think she means I am a work of art.

Today some young artists were over making sculptures. So I contributed as best I could. I did my statue pose but no one noticed. So then I showed them my corgi ear trick and my holding hands for a long time trick. I also fell asleep for awhile.

After attending this art class I think I am art. My Person said sculpture is three dimensional. And I am too. She said that sculpture could have asymmetrical balance and I have that in addition to symmetrical balance. She said sculptures sometimes can make sounds and have moving parts. I make lots of noise and all my parts move really well. She said sculptures can be realistic or not and that is me all over.

I wonder if my Person knew when she adopted this little red dog she was getting a work of art in the bargain?

No comments: