Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tale's end


Count yourself lucky that you are on the other end of this photo. Because that is Adric in front of me. Or the end of Adric. Or Adric's end. However you say it, it is best to be far away from it!

He's being a bit brazen as usual, horning in on my show. Wherever I go he shows up and wiggles around and purrs and manages to insert himself between me and my Person. If I was as bossy as he is I would get in trouble. And if I stand up for myself, I have to reckon with the fact that he's a direct descendant of a saber toothed tiger and he thinks teeth are for biting dogs. (I think they are for biting cats. And squirrels.)

But he'll get his comeuppance soon. I heard tell a certain Person might be going somewhere warm and sunny soon and we all know cats don't like to travel and we all know little red dogs do. How could this work out anything but splendidly??

No comments: