Friday, December 21, 2007

Waiting


It was a boring day! All my Person did was cook, cook, cook. All I did was wait, wait, wait! Finally after the day had mostly gone by my Person had other Persons over. And who did they bring?! Two Little People. One was small and the other was large. The large one's nails on his teeth were different colors than before! I noticed he was wincing while he bit the crust of the tasty pepperoni pizza. Me and the Little People played and when they went to eat at the table I sat and waited patiently. Maybe I did beg a little but not so much because last time I begged when the Little People came I was yelled at by my Person. After a while I got bored and went to lay on the couch. The big Little Person came over and we played a little bit. Then the both Little People left and went to the box and were pressing buttons that made words appear on the screen. Right now I have retreated to the couch and am sleeping. I suspect the Little People are still on the box. sigh. I have grown to dislike this box. I hope I get a walk tomorrow.

No comments: