Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Greener and greener

There is no picture because quite frankly I am moving too fast to be captured on film or whatever is inside my Person's camera these days. And this is why: Lat night I had my pal Adric's assistance once again and together we got into the Christmas presents. Someone is missing a Christmas present but that's their bad luck. What is important is that I have discovered an alternative fuel source - Legacy Chocolate cocoa mix!

Well, I was full of action all last night and all this morning and all afternoon too. This evening I raced through my walk, sniffing fast, prancing fast, and barking fast at other dogs in the dark. I ate my supper fast and then ran in the dark yard from fence to fence as fast as I could. Who knows when my tank will run dry?

Who needs ethanol? Maybe we should try some Legacy in the car.

No comments: