Saturday, December 15, 2007

Beauty in a catsuit

The little red menace is out walking so I thought I'd tell you of my day. It has been thus since early this morning:

For a long while I sat on the radiator top, until my nose grew pink and my ears did as well and I could have been called Pinko instead of Pico.

Then I moved to the floor where I lay gently on my side and cooled down.

Then I moved to the radiator until I pinked up again.

And then I moved to the floor.

And so on.

I do not lead a life of restless ambition like Adric, nor one of fear and uncertainty like Ollie. And further yet from the child-like dog who has been with us for these two years. I understand that life is sweet unto itself and we tend to make our own misery. And so I rest and enjoy the heat and cool, the slow passage of time and the light that changes to dark and then light again. It is all one. And so am I.

No comments: