Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Play time?


This may look like the pose that a jaguar or a leopard assumes before dropping on its heedless prey but it is really an invitation to play. From the position of advantage that is. I'm as smart as a Big Cat.

You see, the Barking Furball started playing with me today. At first I thought she'd popped a circuit breaker. My Person even left her beloved computer and came to gawk. So I assumed the Big Cat position and wouldn't you know, Tasha stopped playing as suddenly as she began. And I was just ready to mix it up.

Of course Tasha's idea of mixing it up probably has something to do with donning pink wings and playing Barbie. So it is just as well. But I think I'll hang out here awhile just in case any likely prey - I mean playmate - happens to wander beneath me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Courage, Finnegan! It's almost over.