Sunday, March 1, 2009

The agony of sharing


I can't believe I am sharing my couch with a girl. I mean my Person is a girl but this dog girl on my couch has me all worried. Is nothing sacred?

I guess things are going better than I expected with Tasha the Barking Furball. She has been just slightly condescending to me (she only likes fuzzy dogs) and she has shared my backyard peaceably and she has even shared some of her treats with me. Cheese and Bacon Madness! Would my Person buy me a treat called that? No way! (Actually I wonder about the wisdom of buying Tasha treats with the word Madness in the name but I am not her personal shopper.)

So, we are embarking on Day Two of life with Tasha and I am doing my best to be non-controversial and keep my opinions to myself and I am incapable of discussing religion or politics so maybe things will continue down this path, fraught with more bark than bite.

No comments: