Saturday, March 14, 2009

I shall be released


It is the big count down until Tasha's Person #1 and Person #2 return home. (They can fight about who is which.) And then Tasha can return to her home as well. And then I will rule once again!

Right now she's outside scaring birds and I have sneaked out one of my toys for some play time. You won't be surprised to hear that Tasha commandeers my toys when she finds them so is has been a toyless two weeks for me.

Pretty soon I won't have to listen to my Person saying "Good girl!" from the other room or listen to the crinkle crinkle of treat bags being unrolled but not for me, and there won't be a furry puffy one anchoring the other end of the couch or someone to show me up on the finer points of dogdom, like heeling and such. It will just be me, me, me. Plus Adric and Ollie and Pico. And some others I won't even mention.

Will I miss Tasha - of course! But I will see her at the dogpark. And if she doesn't bring her Barbie suitcase I might even invite her for a sleep-over.

No comments: