Monday, October 22, 2007

Pounce and Chase


Today started as a busy day. By 10 AM I had gotten in two naps, loped around the house several times with a squeak toy in my mouth and consumed an inadequate breakfast. I helped Ollie the cat with his choice of where to have his morning nap (up on the basement hot water pipes) by employing my popular pounce and chase maneuver. By the time I pressed my hard little nose into my Person's leg long enough to clue her in it was time for a walk, I had already reached a state of near total boredom.

But the walk was grand, and I found that my pounce and chase maneuver helps squirrels decide to climb trees. Being helpful feels great. It makes me happy to think about others and so I will spend my afternoon nap dreaming of other ways that I can help the world with Pounce and Chase!

No comments: