Sunday, October 14, 2007

My new family



They aren't so really new as I've been around here for a while now but I sure would like to introduce them so you'll understand if I complain about them. They are my half-brothers. Pico is the oldest and generally the best tempered. For a cat. He's pretty lazy and spends a lot of time in private contemplation. Here he is now followed by the other two, Adric and Ollie. Adric is a little bit of trouble. He is jealous of me and thinks he has a finer understanding of Fetch than I do. Ollie is pretty okay. I chase him. I think it is more fun for me than for him.

2 comments:

veecee said...

Hey, little Red Dog:
I love your blog, you have some fascinating tales
to tell, can't wait to hear more. Be kind to your half-
brothers, they can't help it.
And be nice to your mom, as I know you try to be,
she's VERY good to you!
veecee

Finnegan said...

That was my aunt writing! She's keen and a famous nature writer.