Monday, October 15, 2007

Connecting




Here is the rest of my post. I have had my Think. The important thing to me is to connect to the world around me. I use my nose a lot but you can do it other ways. But you have to go outside and look. There are large beauties in nature and small ones too. Nature is all around, not just in dramatic landscapes. And all of it needs to be protected. Everyone can find ways to help.

And going outside will help you do that thing that is so hard for people and so easy for dogs: be where you are, when you are.

1 comment:

veecee said...

Finnegan, you are so right! We should all be more like
little red dogs and just head outdoors every single day and appreciate what we see. Someone, I can't remember who, wrote a while back that we each should adopt a little piece of land, in a park, or vacan lot or backyard, and keep and eye on it, menttally recording (or you could write it all down) all the living things you see there and what they're doing.
This would be good for all of us humans. I know you're alread doing this with your powerful nose.
Thanks for the post,
veecee