Tuesday, October 16, 2007

An exciting day



The power went out with beeps from all over the house. I pinned back my ears in terror and hurtled from the warm spot I had made in the bedding. Luckily the lack of power forced my Person from her usual perch where she stares into a funny lighted screen while poking at a keyboard with two fingers. "Well," she asked, "ready for a walk?" My ears repositioned themselves and I jumped around the kitchen with joy and pasted Adric a good one. Off we went. No cats allowed.

It was raining a bit, and my person forgot our plastic bag. I did my dog thing and my owner, who has an enormous sense of guilt guiding her every move, cleaned up with some beautiful fall leaves. She washed her hand in a puddle, declared it "camping clean" and off we went.

Anyway, it was a grand walk and I mused that I am camping clean all over and that is good enough for me!

No comments: