Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A, B and C

I am a dog. I tend to bounce between paired opposite states of being: Asleep or Alert, Bored or Busy, Cat-napping or Catapulting. You can continue the list because I have either Short-attention-span or Something-better-to-do.

My point, and I always have one even if it is just the tip of my tail, is that when I am bored or any of the more listless states, I can always find something more interesting than myself Outside.





Today I saw a Cooper's Hawk flying and a thrush sitting, and a bit of yellow where before everything was green.

The Outside world is Delightful and keeps me from being Dull.

3 comments:

veecee said...

Great yawn, Finn--you are so elemental!
Tried to think of some more opposite pairs of things you do, and all I could come up with was
Chasing or Spacing, which isn't very good.
Keep on blogging, other dogs are very jealous, I hear.
veecee

Finnegan said...

Maybe I am elemental and existential!

veecee said...

So we should start calling you Jean-Paul Finn?
veecee