Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day


"On October 15th - Blog Action Day, bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone's mind.

In its inaugural year, Blog Action Day will be co-ordinating bloggers to tackle the issue of the environment."

My Person read about this in the newspaper and decided we should participate because the out of doors are important to us, and to everyone. So I will think about this when I have my daily outdoor adventure and then I will write about it later when I have had my Think. Meanwhile make sure you go outside today for a bit of time and think about what is around you, what you love about that place, whether it is the birds temporarily visiting your yard on their way south, the native trees in your neighborhood or the very air you breathe, and think about what you can do to protect those things. I am waiting now to start my adventure and I will be thinking about those things, and squirrels, as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you are having NICE thoughts about those squirrels. We like squirrels.