Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time to relax


Ah...I feel so relaxed. I am happy about the new President. Most of the world is I hear. So I think I can be off duty for a while. No longer need I be concerned with every stranger walking up the street, every dog that sniffs along the sidewalk, every rabbit that visits the yard. I don't have to be afraid and I don't have to go shopping either. I just have to be a responsible little red dog, be honorable with other dogs and be useful and helpful.

I am still going to chase those squirrels away though. As soon as a I wake up....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Finn, you are the cutest Obama fan out there!

Keep on doing what you're doing, and remember: Empazamos!
Veecee

Anonymous said...

Hey, Finn:
Cute as it is, we're getting tired of your tummy. Flip over and have some adventures, Red Dog!
Veecee