Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Quick change


Would you like to sit under the apple tree with anyone else but me?? Well, no matter who you sit with you'd better have snow pants. Maybe not for today because all that snow is ALREADY gone again but just as likely it will be back next week. It is the silly season for weather.

Today a little dove was sitting under the apple tree, in the mud. Me too, later on. The birds keep showing up from their winter vacations, the ones that are snow birds, not the ones that tough it out up here in the polar regions like I do. Some of the birds that hang around all season are beginning to wear their brighter summer gear. I guess I am changing my gear too - little clumps of my winter coat seem to stay on the couch after I leave the scene. I hope the weather decides to stay warm before I am down to my little red shorts!

No comments: