Thursday, March 25, 2010

Free and easy


After the storm comes the calm. Tasha went home to her People and I have to admit, I got bored. I love chaos when it comes right down to it. And Tasha is chaos with lots of fur attached.

Sure, I had the couch to myself and no one else is in line to clean the cat dishes but me, me, me. But things did seem a bit slow after two months of having a roomie.

Luckily my Best Friend showed up and we all went on vacation. And here I am watching some chaos - the water at Gooseberry Falls was falling, and falling hard. Imagine - the last time I was there I trotted out onto the very rocks that are now covered by the crashing torrent.

We stayed in a little cabin that had the best smelling lawn. And then I found out a wolf pack had been hanging around - bet I scared them away.

But vacation is a fading dream and the snow in all gone in my back yard. The spring sun is trying to warm up the sleepy plants but all it is doing is making me a bit sleepy too. Time for a sunny nap where the snow used to be. Maybe I'll wake up when the tulips do.

No comments: