Monday, March 1, 2010

United in fear


No trying to be tallest today. Today I am just trying to get off the floor and so is Tasha. My Person has been on some sort of a cleaning rampage, and all of us four-legged folks are a little afraid of the vacuum cleaner. Not that we see it that much ordinarily, but there is a lot of extra dog fur, suspiciously long fur I might add, floating around lately.

Next, my Person did the weirdest thing yet. (And that is saying something.) She washed the floors with tea. I have long advocated having food on the floor but it never occurred to me to spread beverages around. My Person said it was sort of an old wife's remedy for dull floors. Well, she is older than she once was but I don't think that explains this behavior. The tea seemed to have no effect other than to erase all the little dog footprints and to scent the entire house like a tea shop.

I prefer the scent of pet food shops myself.

But if this sort of madness is to continue I am going to suggest my Person clean the floor with a beverage we all enjoy. Maybe vanilla milkshake?

No comments: