Sunday, September 20, 2009

Par-tay


I thought you'd like to meet some of my human family. This is not a six-legged human relative - I don't think I have any six-legged relatives - but a group of several of them all hugger mugger. This is an uncle-cousin-cousin group plus one little red dog on top.

We were having a birthday party for my cousin. He is 14. I am only in the four to five age range, but the exact information escapes me and therefore everyone who knows me. I cannot even imagine being 14! That is really a lot of dog years.

It was great celebration. There was food on the table and below, dishes to be washed (and I make a fine prewash cycle), there were pile-ons and presents and a pizza party the night before with movies I slept through and a trip to the dogpark (everybody sing!) that I didn't sleep through.

It was the best sort of weekend for a quiche, pizza and family loving dog like me!

No comments: