Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh to be free

See the wild creature trot down the woodland path? A fox you wonder, or could it be...a wild Finnegan?

I was enjoying a solitary hike (solitary as long as I was looking forward since I was being trailed by my Person as usual). I was thinking how nice it might be to live here, alone and wild, wandering and sniffing all the day long, hunting and scuttling through the shadows at night.

What fun! Especially if my Person would show up every 12 hours with a nice dish of food. And if we could move my cushion down here.

Come to think of it I could use the bed too. And the couch. And I like the lawn chair for napping and squirrel duty. And I would kind of miss having Ollie to pester, even though there are plenty of things down in this woods to chase. I just have a feeling some of them might chase me right back. So I guess I will trail my Person back home after all!

No comments: