Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dog daze


I don't know if it is still summer or not but it is chilly enough to make me think it might be getting close to autumn. So I have decided to get in a summer's worth of lawn chair napping in one afternoon.

My Person is completely ignoring me but since she is cleaning the basement I figure I am better off right where I am, doing just what I am doing. I am not allowed in the basement so my interest in it's hygiene is slim.

Adric spends quite a bit of time down there. As a matter of fact, all three cats sneak down there on a regular basis and then I hear what sounds like sand flying around. Then the cats come flying up the stairs as fast as they can and in a state of great joy. Who knows what they have been doing down there.

Well, pondering the ways and whys of cats is enough to put a dog to sleep so I'd better continue my snooze before it gets too cold to!

No comments: