Saturday, April 4, 2009

What dogs do


It is cold and gray but my Person says it is spring. And in the spring she plants seeds in her garden (which takes up most of MY yard by the way) and then she waters what she planted and waits and checks and studies and waits some more.

So I am gardening too. I have my best toy, a blobby thing my Person knitted for me, and I am going to plant it in my garden. And I will water it and watch to see what grows. It is made of lambswool and I am not sure if it will grow a nice toy tree or one covered with little lambs. Either would suit my purposes. Either I will have a lot of new toys to harvest or a lot of little lambs to herd around. And if the latter is the case, my Person can sheer off their extra wool and knit me up even more toys. And next spring I can plant them as well.

The first time my human Grandmother saw me she said I was just a farm dog. Wait until she sees what this dog can do!

No comments: