Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tasha's Sense of Snow


One of the good things about Tasha is she is so furry. One of the bad things about Tasha is she is so furry. I, of course, figure I am just right in the fur department - a little thinner in the summer, a little thicker in the winter, never long enough to step on, tangle-free and with a built-in cleaning setting (called "run fast!").

Tasha causes fur piles to collect in the corners and on the couch and my Person is spending more time with the vacuum cleaner these days, but the good news is that Tasha can stay outside for ever so long. No matter which part of herself she sets down in the snow - feet, backside, chest, forehead even - she has a nice protective blanket of Tasha fur between herself and the cold, cold ground. Who knows? Maybe Tasha is solid fur!

All I know is that I get to snooze peacefully in my little bed (whenever Adric the Wounded isn't already ensconced there) knowing that the backyard is vigilantly protected from squirrels. This is like a little vacation from my job as guard dog, and I am spending it much like Tasha's own People are spending theirs - relaxing in a warm place.

2 comments:

Tasha's Person said...

Finnegan - You always look on the bright side. Thanks for noticing Tasha's positive attributes.

P.S. Tasha's Persons are in their rain gear: sweat pants, wool sweaters, and thick socks.

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=gazette bon ton ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg